Century Heating CW2900 Trio 35' Wood Burning Insert With Faceplate
Introducing the Century Heating CW2900 Trio 35' Wood Burning Insert with Faceplate, an EPA certified and highly efficient wood insert for large fireplaces. Revitalize your old masonry fireplace with its 34" x 50" faceplate and experience clean, warm heating. This insert accommodates logs up to 20 inches long, emitting low particulate emissions (1.54 g/h) while providing a maximum heat output of 75,000 BTU/h. With its versatility, Canadian craftsmanship, and customization options, upgrade your home heating with this outstanding wood insert.
- Large size firebox, versatile
- Included: 34" x 50" faceplate, 6'' liner kit (35' Vortex flexible stainless steel liner, connector, 13'' x 13'' top plate, chimney cap with no screen), air intake damper, and 144 CFM blower with thermodisc.
- Spring faceplate adjustment system which easily adapts to any type of hearth
- Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance
- Cast iron door and ceramic glass
- EPA certified at 1.54 g/h
- Non-catalytic combustion system
- Designed and made in Canada
|Recommended heating area||500 - 2,100 ft²|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood||75,000 BTU/h (22 kW)|
|Dimensions||28 1/2" W X 26 1/2" D X 22 5/8" H|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Average particulate emissions rate||1.54 g/h|
All Century products come with a Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. Depending on which part of the stove, Century offers a 1-5 year warranty. Please make sure to register your warranty through Century Heating.