OxyNova 9 Hyperbaric Chamber
Bigger, bolder, safer - The OxyNova Series 9 is the best choice for a professional wellness center
OxyNova 9 is our biggest and most spacious inflatable HBOT chamber, capable of hosting up to two users (e.g. parent and child), within a comfortable and luxurious capsule that can deliver the best HBOT experience. OxyNova 9 takes precedence as the favorite wellness chamber for health clinics, sport centres, and holistic care facilities. Designed and built for professional use, the chamber can also facilitate HBOT for domestic sessions. The chamber is flexible, lightweight, simple to operate, it's also large enough to make every user feel great. Breathing oxygen under pressure in the hyperbaric chamber can help stimulate the immune system to restart self healing. HBOT is a non-invasive therapy with numerous applications, part of a comprehensive medical strategy to sustain natural healing.
Hyperbaric technology to harness vitality with the help of oxygen
The OxyNova 9 hyperbaric chamber is designed to facilitate a safe HBOT user experience and provide the necessary health benefits of oxygen under safe pressure (1.3 ATA).
- Easy To Transport - One of the most lightweight and easily transportable inflatable hyperbaric chambers on the market.
- Simple To Install - Anyone can install and disassemble, all the pieces are modular and you don’t need any special tools.
- Simple To Use - The chamber can be inflated and operated without assistance, all outside controls are mirrored on the inside.
- Best Friend For Life - We are the only company on the market to offer a Lifetime Warranty, for both personal and commercial use.
- Interior and Exterior Air Pressure Gauge - 100% stainless-steel
- Pressure Control - 2 custom pressure-relief valves; pressure adjustment handle
- Custom Valves - 6 custom-design removable valves (unique to our chambers)
- Hose - Laboratory-grade 9 ft (2.5 m) hose, with reinforced nylon sheath
- Filters - 5 micron filter (optional .01 micron)
- Special LED Light - 1 custom hyperbaric LED
- Test Pressure - 8 PSI
- Working Pressure - 1.3 ATA (0.3 BAR / 30 KPA / 4.3 PSI)
|Volume||0.562 M3 (± 5 %)|
|Sound Level||Less than 60 dB(A)|
|Air Volume Delivery||160 Liters/Min|
|Power||800 W, single phase|
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Best Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.