Century Heating CW2100 Wood Burning Insert
- Tapered shape (top and sides) designed to fit the smallest masonry hearths
- Flush blower for a clean look, with left/right power cord
- Lightweight steel faceplate with hooks that snap onto the front of the unit
- Moulded high density refractory panels on the bottom of the appliance and grey bricks on the sides
- Reinforced appliance top with a stainless steel heat shield
- Cast iron door and ceramic glass
- EPA certified at 1.5 g/h
- Non-catalytic combustion system
Designed and made in Canada
OPTIONS: Firescreen, fresh air intake kit and fresh air intake register.
All Century products come with a Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. Depending on which part of the stove, Century offers a 1-5 year warranty. Please make sure to register your warranty through Century Heating.