Century Heating FW2900 Wood Stove With Pedestal
The Century Heating FW2900 is a high-efficiency wood stove in the Large size category. EPA certified in 2020, this freestanding pedestal model features a spacious firebox for logs up to 20 inches long, with an average particulate emissions rate of 1.54 g/h. With a maximum heat output of 75,000 BTU/h and a firebox volume of 2.4 cu. Ft., it can efficiently heat areas between 500 to 2,100 sq. ft. The stove comes with various convenient features, such as an ash lip, air intake damper, and rear air deflector, and includes a stainless steel top heat protector for durability. Designed and made in Canada, this non-catalytic combustion system stove offers both versatility and eco-friendliness. Optional add-ons like a 100 CFM blower, quick connect thermodisc, ash drawer, firescreen, fresh air intake kit, fresh air intake register, and insulated flex pipe for fresh air intake kit are available for enhanced performance.
- Spacious firebox, perfect for large logs, and highly versatile
- Comes with pedestal, ash lip, air intake damper, and rear air deflector
- Features a stainless steel top heat protector for increased appliance lifespan
- Equipped with a durable cast iron door and ceramic glass
- EPA certified at 1.54 g/h, ensuring eco-friendly operation
- Utilizes a non-catalytic combustion system for efficient burning
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Canada
- Optimum efficiency : 77 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.54 g/h
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 500 - 2,100
- Approved for a mobile home installation
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
|Recommended heating area||500 - 2,100 ft²|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood||75,000 BTU/h (22 kW)|
|Dimensions||27" W X 26 5/8" D X 33 3/4" H|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Average particulate emissions rate||1.54 g/h|
All Century products come with a Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. Depending on which part of the stove, Century offers a 1-5 year warranty. Please make sure to register your warranty through Century Heating.