Century Heating FW2900 Wood Stove With Pedestal
High-efficiency wood stove typical appliances of the Large size category. This freestanding pedestal model is 2020 EPA certified. Its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 20 inches long. Average particulate emissions rate: 1.54 g/h. Recommended heating area: 500-2,100 sq. ft. Maximum heat output: 75,000 BTU/h. Firebox volume: 2.4 cu. Ft. Large size firebox, versatile. Included: ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector. Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance. Cast iron door and ceramic glass. EPA certified at 1.54 g/h. Non-catalytic combustion system. Designed and made in Canada. OPTIONS: 100 CFM blower, quick connect thermodisc, ash drawer, firescreen, fresh air intake kit, fresh air intake register and insulated flex pipe for fresh air intake kit.
- Large size firebox, versatile
- Included: pedestal, ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector
- Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance
- Cast iron door and ceramic glass
- EPA certified at 1.54 g/h
- Non-catalytic combustion system
- Designed and made in Canada
Installation and Operation Manual
FW2900 - Insert Dimension
- Optimum efficiency : 77 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.54 g/h
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 500 - 2,100
- Approved for a mobile home installation
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
|Recommended heating area||500 - 2,100 ft²|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood||75,000 BTU/h (22 kW)|
|Dimensions||27" W X 26 5/8" D X 33 3/4" H|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Average particulate emissions rate||1.54 g/h|
All Century products come with a Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. Depending on which part of the stove, Century offers a 1-5 year warranty. Please make sure to register your warranty through Century Heating.