ENGLANDER 32-NC WOOD STOVE ESW0018
Introducing the Englander 32-NC, featuring a 3.5 ft³ firebox that accommodates logs up to 20" long. This stove's capability to generate heat for up to 2,400 ft² of living space makes it a powerful addition to any home. The cast iron arched door, complete with an extra-large glass surface, allows for a stunning view of the flames, adding a warm and inviting ambiance to any room.
The stove comes equipped with a rear heat shield and an ash pan for added convenience. Though side heat shields are not included, they can be added to allow for closer proximity to combustible materials. Approved for Mobile Homes in the USA, the Englander 32-NC has the potential to produce more than 75,000 BTUs when burning seasoned cordwood, enhancing its appeal and versatility.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Capable of heating up to 2,400 ft²
- Accommodates wood logs up to 20" long
- Provides up to 14 hours of burn time per filling
- Latest EPA certification for High Efficiency and Low Emissions
- Mobile Home Approved (USA only)
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area (9)||Up to 2,400 ft2|
|Overall firebox volume||2.92 ft³|
|EPA loading volume||33 lb|
|Maximum burn time (9)||10 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood (4)||41,480 BTU/h (12.2 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate (4) (5)||16,038 BTU/h (4.7 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate (4) (5)||39,623 BTU/h (11.6 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV) (5) (6)||69 %|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV) (5) (7)||74 %|
|Optimum efficiency (1) (2)||76 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency (8)||70 %|
|Average particulate emission rate (3)||2.0 g/h|
|Average CO (10)||138 g/h|
|Alcove installation approved||No|
|Mobile home approved||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||Option|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||7 1/2"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||12"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||15'|
|Overall dimension (Width)||28 1/8''|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||31 1/4''|
|Overall dimension (Height)||36 3/8''|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||15"|
|Door opening size (Height)||10 3/4"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||15 1/8" x 11 1/4"|
|Firebox size (Width)||19 7/8"|
|Firebox size (Height)||12 1/2"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||22 5/8"|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Log positioning||Loading over width or length|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks||Yes|
|Baffle type||Ceramic fiberboard (2 layers of 1/2" ea.)|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||ASTM E3053-17, EPA Alt 125|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1492-2011|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Shipping weight||440 lb|
Applies to 84" ceiling installation only.
|CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES||Canada||United States|
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearance - Back wall||11"||11"||11"||11"|
|Clearance - Side wall||26"||26"||26"||26"|
|Clearance - Corner||12"||12"||12"||12"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||62"||62"||62"||62"|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.