Humidex Basement Unit with HCS Technology (HCS-BS-Hdex)
The control unit, which is located upstairs, allows for real-time air monitoring throughout the house. The Humidex® HCS-BS is small and unobtrusive.
This sophisticated system saves energy and is simple to operate. It learns how to work with your air conditioning system and increases its efficiency, giving you improved air quality and more comfort.
You can control the level of humidity in your home with your Humidex® ventilation system and avoid the damage it might cause. Air quality will be maintained throughout the house if you have an efficient air circulation system in place.
Humidity Control System - Advantages
- The Humidex HCS monitors the risk of condensation, and when condensation is present, uses a built-in algorithm to reduce it
- Another built-in feature detects when an AC system is present, and then helps improve its effectiveness
- Energy-efficient with very low electricity consumption
- Easy to install, effortless to maintain, and never any water to empty
Humidity Control System - Benefits
- Reduces humidity down to your chosen pre-set level
- Can transform a basement into useable living or storage space
- Prevents costly mold and mildew damage to stored items, furniture, and clothing
- Reduces the risk of costly household repairs caused by mold and rot
This unit DOES NOT USE myHOME technology
- Surface area: up to 2400 sq ft
- Control unit: Wire upstairs LCD wall control unit
- Air flow: 230 CFM
- Adjustable height: Yes
- Type: Heavy Duty
- Model: Humidity Control System and Control Unit
- Installation area: Basement
- Dimensions: H 86.5"-96", W 11.5", D 8.5"
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Electrical: 34W Max / 115 V @ 60 Hz
- Equiped with a carbon monoxyde detector: No
Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty – 2 years on the control unit
Click HERE to see Specifications!