Humidex Standard Garage Ventilation System (GVS-H-B)
Your Humidex® GVS-H-B garage unit enhances air quality, minimizes mold, odors, and pollutants, and prevents rusting of your tools and equipment. Plus, with drier floors, our units help you avoid cracks and leaks.
For homes with an attached garage, both the EPA and the CMHC recommend installing a garage ventilation system to limit the risk of harmful gases entering your home. For under pennies a day, our silent, small, and impact-resistant garage unit has demonstrated it can accomplish this.
- Monitor any increase in humidity and automatically maintain an optimum moisture level
- Energy-efficient design allows it to run quietly for just pennies a day
- Quiet, compact, and impact-resistant
- Easy to install
Surface area: up to 750 sq ft.
Control unit: Analog control unit.
Air flow: 75 CFM.
Adjustable height: No.
Model: Standard Analog.
Installation area: Garage and multipurpose ventilation system.
Dimensions: H 6.5" x W 9" x D 4”
Weight: 6.5 lbs
Electrical: 31 W
- Equiped with a carbon monoxyde detector: No
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
Click HERE to see Specifications!