OxyNova 5 Hyperbaric Chamber
Game-changer in sports recovery.
Hyperbaric technology designed for athlete recovery and performance, injury repair, and active rehabilitation after intense training and sports. Built in Canada, OxyNova technology is trusted by clients for the durability and efficiency of its devices, including impeccable after-sales service.
OxyNova Series 5 is used by athletes in sports centers for complementary therapy, part of an active rehabilitation program. HBOT has shown great results for athletes for rapid recovery and repair after soft tissue injury and regeneration of muscle fibers. All professional athletes can benefit from hyperbaric oxygen therapy to improve sports performance and manage recovery from a growing list of sports injuries and fatigue.
The OxyNova 5 chamber is designed to meet the mild HBOT efficiency standards required by athletes for recovery after sports performance. We aimed to enrich your oxygen intake experience, and also to build a lightweight chamber, easy to transport, and easy to use by anyone.
- Portability - We developed a modular assembly system that works like a charm. Very lightweight and simple to install, the chamber can be disassembled into individual parts for easy transportation.
- Carry Bag - The custom-designed, double-layered nylon (3 kg, 5 lbs) carry bag will help you transport the deflated chamber all packed up and ready to go.
- Easy To Transport - One of the most lightweight and easily transportable inflatable hyperbaric chambers on the market.
- Simple To Install - Anyone can install and disassemble, all the pieces are modular and you don’t need any special tools.
- Simple To Use - The chamber can be inflated and operated without assistance, all outside controls are mirrored on the inside.
- Best Friend For Life - We are the only company on the market to offer a Lifetime Warranty, for both personal and commercial use.
- Interior and Exterior Air Pressure Gauge - 100% stainless-steel
- Pressure Control - 2 custom pressure-relief valves; pressure adjustment handle
- Custom Valves - 6 custom-design removable valves (unique to our chambers)
- Hose - Laboratory-grade 9 ft (2.5 m) hose, with reinforced nylon sheath
- Filters - 5 micron filter (optional .01 micron)
- Special LED Light - 1 custom hyperbaric LED
- Test Pressure - 8 PSI
- Working Pressure - 1.4 ATA (0.4 BAR / 40 KPA / 5.7 PSI)
|Sound Level||Less than 60 dB(A)|
|Air Volume Delivery||160 Liters/Min|
|Power||800 W, single phase|
- Best Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.