Shadowspec UNITY™ Trio
- 1- Single Frame
- 3- Umbrella Frames
- 3- Canopies
Assembly Required: Yes
- Unique and Breathtaking Design
- Residential or Commercial Setting
- Ultimate Stand Up and Stand Out Umbrella
- Comes with 3 Canopies
- Mount up to 4 Canopies at Once
- Rotates 360° (While Ground Mounted)
- Patent-Pending Technology SHADOWLIFT™- An Anti-Gravity, Gas Assisted System for Easy Lift
- Patent-Pending Technology SHADOWGLIDE™- Created to Open & Close in 3 Seconds.
- Patent-Pending Technology SHADOWLOCK™- For Wind Protection & Integrated Security.
- SHADOWHUB™- Built-in & Smart Phone App Controlled LED Light Technology.
- No Internal Moving Parts, No Crank Handle and No Cables
- In-Ground Anchor or Surface Plate Standard Mounting Options
- Rugged Construction 316-Marine Grade Stainless Steel Spigot
- Premium Grade Aluminum
- Protective Cover Available
- Optional Free-Standing Aluminum Base Available
- 4 Sizes and 5 Configurations Available
- Fully Portable
- Outdoor Use
- Mold and Mildew Resistant
- Weather Resistant
- UV & Fade Resistant
- All fabrics can be cleaned, washed and are replaceable
- 100% Sunbrella™ Marine solution-dyed fabric
- Weight: 314 g/m2 / 9oz/yd2
- Sun Protection
- Unity 8’2”- 9’7”H; Centre Mast to outside of Canopy- 8’8”
- Unity 9’10”- 9’4”H; Centre Mast to outside of Canopy- 9’9”
Shadowspec Umbrella Care & Maintenance
Regular care and maintenance of your umbrella is essential.
The following points will assist in keeping it looking smart and clean while also ensuring its ongoing performance and reliability.
- To extend the life of your umbrella as long as possible, we recommend purchasing a Protection Cover for your umbrella and covering your umbrella with it whenever it is not in use.
- Close and cover your umbrella in adverse conditions. This includes heavy rain, snow, hail and high wind.
- Take care when opening or closing your umbrella - always check for obstacles ﬁrst (i.e. trees, ladders, furniture, people).
- Umbrella should never be left stored/collapsed for long periods while wet. Always ensure that the fabric is thoroughly dry before storing or closing for long periods of time.
- Any early signs of mold or mildew must be removed as soon as it’s discovered.
- Your umbrella Fabric Canopy is removable and fully washable. See fabric cleaning instructions below.
- Never clean any part of your umbrella with a corrosive/abrasive product or a high pressure hose.
- Never use waterprooﬁng or cleaning sprays on your umbrella fabric without seeking appropriate advice ﬁrst.
- All moving parts on your umbrella are best maintained with an annual application of dry lubricator, such as a wax based spray.
- From time-to-time, inspect your umbrella and ensure all the accessible screws/bolts and other fixings remain tight.
If they appear loose, tighten them with the supplied toolkit.
1. Keep your toolkit stored in a safe place for future maintenance.
2. For commercial applications, contact us for our preventative maintenance guides.
FABRIC CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
Shadowspec Fabric Canopies are manufactured from the most durable marine fabrics, thread and designs available.
Shadowspec Fabric Canopies should be cleaned on a regular basis so dirt isn’t allowed to build-up and become embedded in the fabric. You can clean your Fabric Canopy without removing it from the Frame if you prefer, or it’s as easy to remove as it was to put on. Brush off any loose dirt and particles, hose it down and clean with lukewarm water (temperature) and mild soap. Rinse again to remove all the soap before allowing the Fabric Canopy to air dry.
Do not use heavy detergents!
If you have found a stain that won’t come off with our standard cleaning instructions, a ‘303’ Fabric Cleaner is recommended. First, trial a small area of the fabric to ensure there is no discoloration or adverse effect. After cleaning it’s important that you treat the fabric with a water repellency agent. We recommend the ‘303’ protectant is used to restore the repellency.
Note: When washing or cleaning, do not subject to excessive heat as the fabric will shrink. Do not steam press or dry in an electric or gas dryer. Always allow your Fabric Canopy to air dry. If you take the umbrella down for winter, take time to clean and air dry your Fabric Canopy before storing it in a well ventilated area.