Century Heating CW2900 Trio 25' Wood Burning Insert With Faceplate
The Century Heating CW2900 Trio 25' Wood Burning Insert With Faceplate is an efficient and EPA-certified large wood insert. Perfect for reviving old masonry fireplaces and warming your home's interior, it comes with a 34" x 50" faceplate and has a firebox big enough to accommodate 20-inch logs. Its emissions rate is an average 1.54 g/h, making it eco-friendly. This insert can effectively heat an area between 500-2,100 sq. ft. and has a maximum heat output of 75,000 BTU/h. The large and versatile firebox has a volume of 2.4 cu. ft. The package includes a 34’’ X 50’’ faceplate, air intake damper, blower with thermodisc and a 6'' liner kit (25' Vortex flexible stainless steel liner, connector, 13'' x 13'' top plate, chimney cap with no screen). The spring faceplate adjustment system adapts effortlessly to all types of hearths. Additional features include a stainless steel heat protector on top to extend the appliance life, a cast iron door, and ceramic glass. This non-catalytic combustion system is designed and made in Canada. Available options include an ash drawer, firescreen, fresh air intake kit, fresh air intake register and insulated flex pipe for the fresh air intake kit.
- Features a large and versatile firebox
- Comes with a 34" x 50" faceplate, a 6'' liner kit (including a 25' Vortex flex stainless steel liner, connector, 13'' x 13'' top plate, chimney cap without screen), air intake damper, and a 144 CFM blower with thermodisc
- Incorporates a spring-loaded faceplate adjustment system for easy adaptation to any hearth
- Includes a stainless steel heat protector on top for increased appliance longevity
- Comes with a durable cast iron door and high-quality ceramic glass
- Certified by the EPA with a 1.54 g/h emissions rate
- Features a non-catalytic combustion system for effective heating
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Canada
|Recommended heating area||500 - 2,100 ft²|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood||75,000 BTU/h (22 kW)|
|Dimensions||28 1/2" W X 26 1/2" D X 22 5/8" H|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Average particulate emissions rate||1.54 g/h|
All Century products come with a Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. Depending on which part of the stove, Century offers a 1-5 year warranty. Please make sure to register your warranty through Century Heating.