Century Heating CW2900 Trio 35' Wood Burning Insert With Faceplate
High efficiency 2020 EPA certified wood insert of the Large size category. It will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house. It comes with a 34" x 50" faceplate. Its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 20 inches long. Average particulate emissions rate: 1.54 g/h. Recommended heating area: 500-2,100 sq. ft. Maximum heat output: 75,000 BTU/h. Firebox volume: 2.4 cu. Ft. Large size firebox, versatile. Included: 34’’ X 50’’ faceplate, air intake damper, blower with thermodisc and 6'' liner kit (35' Vortex flexible stainless steel liner, connector, 13'' x 13'' top plate, chimney cap with no screen). Spring faceplate adjustment system which easily adapts to any type of hearth. Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance. Cast iron door and ceramic glass. Non-catalytic combustion system. Designed and made in Canada. OPTIONS: ash drawer, firescreen, fresh air intake kit, fresh air intake register and insulated flex pipe for fresh air intake kit.
Installation and Operation Manual
- Large size firebox, versatile
- Included: 34" x 50" faceplate, 6'' liner kit (35' Vortex flexible stainless steel liner, connector, 13'' x 13'' top plate, chimney cap with no screen), air intake damper and 144 CFM blower with thermodisc.
- Spring faceplate adjustment system which easily adapts to any type of hearth
- Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance
- Cast iron door and ceramic glass
- EPA certified at 1.54 g/h
- Non-catalytic combustion system
- Designed and made in Canada
|Recommended heating area||500 - 2,100 ft²|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood||75,000 BTU/h (22 kW)|
|Dimensions||28 1/2" W X 26 1/2" D X 22 5/8" H|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Average particulate emissions rate||1.54 g/h|
All Century products come with a Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. Depending on which part of the stove, Century offers a 1-5 year warranty. Please make sure to register your warranty through Century Heating.