Century Heating FW2800 Wood Stove With Pedestal
Introducing the Century Heating FW2800, a medium-sized firebox ideal for tight spaces. This package includes a pedestal, ash lip, air intake damper, and rear air deflector for enhanced functionality. The stainless steel top heat protector ensures a longer lifespan for your appliance, while the cast iron door and ceramic glass add a touch of elegance. With an EPA certification of 1.26 g/h and a non-catalytic combustion system, the Century Heating FW2800 guarantees efficiency and eco-friendliness. Designed and proudly made in Canada, it is a reliable and high-quality product.
- A medium-sized firebox that's perfect for limited space
- Comes with a pedestal, ash lip, air intake damper, and rear air deflector
- Features a stainless steel top heat protector, enhancing the lifespan of the appliance
- Built with a cast iron door and equipped with ceramic glass
- Holds an EPA certification at 1.26 g/h
- Utilizes a non-catalytic combustion system
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Canada
- Weighs in at 308 lbs
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Steel thickness – top : 1/4"
- Optimum efficiency : 78 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.26 g/h
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 500 - 1,800
|Recommended heating area||500 - 1,800 ft²|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood||65,000 BTU/h (19 kW)|
|Dimensions||24 1/4" W X 24 7/8" D X 32 3/8" H|
|Maximum log length||18"|
|Average particulate emissions rate||
All Century products come with a Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. Depending on which part of the stove, Century offers a 1-5 year warranty. Please make sure to register your warranty through Century Heating.