ComfortBilt HP50S Pellet Stoves Charcoal Black
Tax Credit Eligible: Save $518 off the purchase price
Note: this is a tax credit offered by the US government - not a manufacturer's rebate. It's non-refundable, which means if you get money back on your taxes, it won't change anything for you, BUT if you owe money on taxes, this credit will reduce that amount.
Click here for more information on how to get the tax credit for your wood stove.
The compact European design of the ComfortBilt HP50S Pellet Stove has garnered a strong following over the years among customers in Germany, France, Australia, and Brazil. This model has also become a top seller in the USA due to its excellent engineering, dependable performance, and impressive heat output, all offered at an affordable price point. Catering to value-conscious customers, the ComfortBilt HP50S Pellet Stove boasts the following features:
- Capable of heating areas up to 2,200 square feet in mild temperature conditions.
- Certified by EPA and CSA to meet federal emissions requirements.
- Utilizes a heat exchanger design and robust room blower to extract maximum heat from pellets.
- Features a durable heavy gauge exterior that is easy to clean.
- Equipped with a 47-pound hopper, with ashes being automatically deposited into a spacious removable ash pan.
- The thorough combustion of pellets results in the ash drawer needing emptying only every few days.
- Offers five power settings, allowing for up to 20 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting.
- Comes with a programmable thermostat that ensures a consistent temperature and efficient pellet usage.
- Features a rear-mounted 75mm (3”) standard exhaust port, along with a 2” standard air intake.
- The unit's exterior dimensions measure 20.5” in width, 24” in depth, and 36” in height when the controller is mounted.
|BTU & Efficiency Specifications|
|Emissions Report No.||104780922MID-003R1|
|EPA Certified||1.73 grams / hr.|
|HHV Tested Efficiency||80.4%|
|BTU Output Range||17,430 – 35,433 / hr.|
|Heating Capacity||Up to 2,400 ft²|
|Exhaust Port Size||75mm (3")|
|Air Intake Port Size||50mm (2")|
|Hopper Capacity||47 lbs (approximate)|
|Fuel||Premium Wood Pellets|
|Shipping Weight||264 lbs|
|HP50||115VAC, 60Hz, Start 4.3 Amps, Run 1.72 Amps|
|Room Blower||115VAC, 60Hz, 0.62 Amps|
|Combustion Blower||115VAC, 60Hz, 0.55 Amps|
|Auger Motor||115VAC, 60Hz, 0.55 Amps|
|Igniter||115VAC, 60Hz, 3.2 Amps|