Drolet Deco Nano Wood Stove
Tax Credit Eligible: Save $293 off the purchase price
Note: this is a tax credit offered by the US government - not a manufacturer's rebate. It's non-refundable, which means if you get money back on your taxes, it won't change anything for you, BUT if you owe money on taxes, this credit will reduce that amount.
Click here for more information on how to get the tax credit for your wood stove.
The Deco Nano boasts impressive capabilities, effortlessly warming expansive spaces of up to 1,200 square feet, courtesy of its formidable maximum power output of 45,000 BTU/h. Notably, it earns its eco-credentials, being EPA certified at 1.8 g/h for a clean burn. But this stove is far from ordinary; its modern, streamlined design sets it apart, and its slightly elevated stature adds to its distinctiveness. Moreover, it provides added utility with a storage compartment beneath. Adding to its appeal, the Deco Nano features a deeper combustion chamber, effectively reducing the frequency of ash cleanouts, much to your delight.
Included: pedestal with log storage, top air deflector, ceramic glass, cast iron door with adjustable hinges, ash lip, air damper
- Up to 5 hours burn time
- Up to 17" logs
- 1.55 ft³ firebox
- EPA certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
- Weight : 281 lbs
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area (9)||250 - 1,200 ft²|
|Overall firebox volume||1.8 ft³|
|EPA loading volume||1.55 ft³|
|Maximum burn time (9)||5 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood (4)||45,000 BTU/h (13.19 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate (4) (5)||12,124 BTU/h (3.55 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate (4) (5)||26,700 BTU/h (7.83 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV) (5) (6)||74 %|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV) (5) (7)||79 %|
|Optimum efficiency (1) (2)||80 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency (8)||79 %|
|Average particulate emission rate (3)||1.8 g/h|
|Average CO (10)||74 g/h|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes|
|Mobile home approved||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||Optional|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||6 5/8"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||9 1/4"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||12'|
|Overall dimension (Width)||18 1/2"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||32 1/2"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||29 1/8"|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||12"|
|Door opening size (Height)||7 5/8"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||10 1/4" x 8 3/4"|
|Firebox size (Width)||14 1/4"|
|Firebox size (Height)||11 3/4"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||19 1/8"|
|Maximum log length||17"|
|Log positioning||Loading over depth|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks||Yes|
|Baffle type||High quality vermiculite|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Shipping weight||281 lb (128 kg)|
CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES*
Applies to 84" ceiling installation only.
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearance - Back wall||14"||6"||12"||6"|
|Clearance - Side wall||18"||18"||18"||18"|
|Clearance - Corner||11"||7"||11"||7"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||84"||84"||84"||84"|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.