THIS STOVE HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
This wood stove, suitable for areas up to 2,400 square feet, is an excellent option for medium to large-sized homes. With a 3.2 cubic feet firebox equipped with XBT Technology, it can accommodate logs up to 22 inches long and sustain a burn overnight when fully loaded.
The stove features integrated wrap-around heat shields, providing safer use and more flexibility in placement. Complementing the stove's classic design are stylish, cool-touch spring handles. The cast iron door boasts an extra-large viewing glass, offering a magnificent, unobstructed view of the flames. Additionally, a complimentary room air blower is included to enhance the experience.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Capable of heating an area up to 2,400 square feet
- Accommodates wood logs as long as 22 inches
- Provides a burn time of up to 14 hours
- With EPA certification, ensures high efficiency and reduced emissions, allowing less fuel consumption for equivalent heat compared to older, non-certified stoves
- Approved for use in mobile homes (in the USA)
- Features a cast-iron door with a detachable decorative mountain scene
- Included blower with variable speed, controlled by a 3-position switch (Off, Low, High)
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area (9)||Up to 2,400 ft2|
|Overall firebox volume||2.86 ft³|
|EPA loading volume||35 lb|
|Maximum burn time (9)||14 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood (4)||72,184 BTU/h (21.2 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate (4) (5)||17,521 BTU/h (5.1 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate (4) (5)||65,853 BTU/h (19.3 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV) (5) (6)||72 %|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV) (5) (7)||77 %|
|Optimum efficiency (1) (2)||78 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency (8)||78 %|
|Average particulate emission rate (3)||1.8 g/h|
|Average CO (10)||114 g/h|
|Alcove installation approved||No|
|Mobile home approved||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||65 CFM included|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||8 3/4"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||13 1/2"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||12'|
|Overall dimension (Width)||28 1/8''|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||31 1/4''|
|Overall dimension (Height)||36 3/8''|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||20 1/2"|
|Door opening size (Height)||10"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||20 3/4" x 12 5/8"|
|Firebox size (Width)||22 3/4"|
|Firebox size (Height)||12 3/4"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||17 3/4"|
|Maximum log length||22"|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks||Yes|
|Baffle type||Ceramic fiberboard (2 layers of 1/2" ea.)|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||ASTM E3053-17, EPA Alt 125|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1492-2011|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Shipping weight||445 lb|
Applies to 84" ceiling installation only.
|CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES||Canada||United States|
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearance - Back wall||6"||6"||6"||6"|
|Clearance - Side wall||19"||19"||19"||19"|
|Clearance - Corner||5"||5"||5"||5"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||62"||62"||62"||62"|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.