Kahuna Massage Chair EM-Arete
In the Japanese language, shiatsu means "finger pressure". Shiatsu techniques include massages with fingers, thumbs, and palms to assisted stretching and joint manipulation and mobilization.
Kahuna Chair performs various techniques such as keanding, tapping, tapping+keading, shiatsu, and rolling. Automatic massage programs based on shiatsu therapy to give user full massage experience.
Air-celled system is located in shoulders, arms, waist, allows 3D stereoscopic massage with three zero gravity positions.
Kahuna Arete Massage Chair Overview
- 3D Roller System on SL Track allows the rollers to smoothly glide up and down from head to buttocks and enables the more precise contact of the rollers to the body for ultimate pleasantness and secureness.
- Calve Roller massage along with rhythmic air cell massage with result in beautiful legs.
- Foot reflexology rollers will double your relaxation.
- Tablet Touch Screen Remote controller for easy conspicuous menu controlling for more suitable and accurate personal message order.
- Whooping 29 Auto Programs including customized massage memory, more auto program means more favorite auto programs to love.
- Up to 5 Customized Massage Memory functions.
- Whole-body Ondol system (Heating).
- Auto Leg Extension: Foot and Calves portion can segmentally extend and shrink to embrace a wide range of heights to achieve the perfect position of massage for each individual.
- Hassle-Free Fully Assembled Chair, Kahuna Chair has completely taken care of all the burdens for you.
- L-track, 4 roller massage system designed to give a special experience
- Air-cell massage technology covers the entire body
- Space-saving technology with 3 zero gravity positions
- Computerized body scan technology
- 6 Auto Programs / 5 Manual Massage Techniques
- Adjustable roller speed and air cell massage up to 3 levels
- Heating Therapy on lower back and legs
- Dual foot rollers on the feet area
WARRANTY - First 2 Years
It covers all parts and labor cost. Customers do not pay anything within the two years. We offer on site repair services.