Solexx Pro Rolls Bulk 5mm (65 inches wide) GSR-240-65-300
Solexx 5mm Pro bulk rolls are 65 inches wide and are 300 feet long (1,625 square feet). Purchasing Solexx Pro rolls in bulk saves money and provides you with extra material that be utilized for additional projects.
Solexx greenhouse covering comes in custom cut lengths of up to 900 feet. The bulk greenhouse rolls are ideal for re-covering an existing shed and turning it into a sunroom or creating your own DIY garden structure.
Unlike other greenhouse coverings, Solexx panels come with extra width (1 inch to 1.5 inches), to overlap panels for easy application. Solexx twin wall panels provide superior insulation to hold in the warmth and keep your heating costs low.
Solexx Panel Insulation Values:
- 5mm panels: 2.30 R-Value & .48 U-Value
Solexx greenhouse covering material is designed to maximize diffusion for your plants. The flutes between the two layers of Solexx covering diffuse the sunlight inside your greenhouse or other structure.
This creates ideal growing conditions for your plants, proven to be better than hot direct sunlight. The insulated panels keep your greenhouse at a more consistent temperature in summer and winter, enabling you to garden all year long.
Solexx offers a 10 year UV warranty with an even longer life expectancy. Strong and shatter proof, Solexx panels withstand snow, wind, hail, and won't fade or yellow over time. The panels also require very little maintenance.
Solexx 5mm Pro Rolls Bulk size:
- 65 inches wide x 300 feet long (1,262 sq. ft.)
SKU#: GSR-240-65-300 (300 ft. size)
- Solexx is flexible and can wrap over peaks and around corners to create a watertight seal.
- Solexx scores and cuts easily, no power saw required.
- Installs both vertically and horizontally (unlike polycarbonate) for less waste.
- Available in two sizes: 3.5mm for almost all applications and 5mm for use in high altitude or heavy snow areas.
- Join panels together with optional H-Channel (for structures 8 feet long or less) or simply overlap panels (panels are an extra 1 inch to 1.5 inches to allow for overlapping.
- For optimum support, set studs or trusses 2 feet apart on center.
- 10-year limited UV warranty
- FREE delivery! (in the contiguous 48 states)