TheraO3 - Bubbler (110v for North America)
The TheraO3 Bubbler is the latest edition to the Therasage line of Personal and affordable Ozone Devices. The Bubbler offers many features and applications to Bring O3 - Ozone or extra oxygen into our bodies. Oxygen Therapy has been used for decades to support immune function, fight off the negative effects of microbial attacks, like viruses and foreign bacteria and combat oxidative stress. This unique device can be used to sanitize all of your food sources by simply bubbling the low Gamma O3 into your kitchen sink filled with tap water. Within minutes your tap water transforms into a sanitation station and can sterilize and disinfect all forms of unhealthy foreign bacteria, viruses, parasites the like.
You can also use the TheraO3 in your bathtub to improve blood oxygen levels and lower oxidative stress for super anti-aging benefits. Oxidative stress is a major contributor in:
the aging process
why our cell and tissue functions are restrictive
why our immune systems are suppressed
why many genetic proclivities come out prematurely
why many foreign pathogens can enter our bodies and thrive
Using the Ther03 Bubbler is one of the easiest and most economical ways to upload more oxygen directly into your bloodstream and lower oxidative stress You can also add magnesium salts to your ozonated bath water to further reduce stress, improve circulation and give you a better night sleep.
With a few easy-to-apply accessories (sold separately), you can transform The Bubbler into an oral hygiene device to help combat periodontal challenges or bubble O3 to ozone olive oil or drinking water. You can fill a dispensing bag and use the insufflating apparatus to introduce low Gamma Ozone into your body.
Therasage added the TheraO3 -Bubbler to our line of Oxygen enhancing technology because it offers the end-user many more options at an affordable price. All in all, TheraO3 - Bubbler is a great addition to our oxygen enhancing technology.
In footage shared to Instagram, the famed beauty, Elle MacPherson, filled her sink up with water and floated the ingredients for her green smoothie in it, before sticking the machine's nozzle in and creating ozone bubbles that apparently sterilize the water and food.
- The bubbler comes with two stones which can be attached to the other end of the hose from the bubbler. They are not unique but we recommend using one for water and the other for oil or bathtubs.
- The stones are not necessary when ozonating water or oils but they help break the molecules into smaller units and more quickly ozonate the liquid.
- While this is more concentrated ozone than our TheraO3 Module, it still is NOT medical grade ozone and is safe to be around as long as you always use it in water. (not directly into your air)
- Cold and room temperature water will have a longer half-life for the ozone. Hot or warm water will lose it's potency within an hour.
- The Bubbler is great for removing odors. Insert the tube into your freezer or refrigerator and run for 30 minutes to neutralize odors. (with the door closed)
- The bubbler is perfect for ozonating your bath water. You can use it while you are filling the tub, and leave it running while in the tub if you prefer. It is best to keep it by your feet, and DO NOT LEAVE IT RUNNING IN A TUB WITH CHILDREN.
- Ozonating fruits and vegetables is easy and effective to add freshness and oxygen and especially for removing harmful chemicals, germs, pesticides and more.
- Ozonating meats like chicken, steak, pork and fish will reduce or remove antibiotics, hormones, impurities and chemicals that may have been added, adds freshness, and removes odors.
- The device comes with a couple of screws. If you prefer to mount the bubbler above the sink or tub, it will clear up counter space and provide a semi-permanent location for your bubbler.